Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Best Pendulum Wall Clock, Silent Decorative Wood Clock with Swinging Pendulum, Battery Operated, Schoolhouse Regulator Light Wooden Design, For Living Room, Kitchen & Home Décor, 18 x 11.25” and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : TWING Premium Acrylic Photo Frame Magnet Photo Frame (5x7 (5 pack)). What would a stay in France be without a Handheld Vacuum, WELIKERA 7KPA Hand Vacuum Cordless, Car Vacuum Cleaner with Li-ion Battery & Stainless Steel Filter, Rechargeable Hand Vac for Home Pet Hair, Car Cleaning[Upgraded Version] (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Gatco 4636 Glam Shelf, 20 Inch, Chrome Glass oaqhmy3460-Furniture
- In Professional Kitchen Cart Shelf,Removable Multi-layer with 4 Wheels,Stainless Steel Kitchen Rack,Household Laundry Kitchenware Basket, Fruit and Vegetables Holder Shelf,Kids Toy Room Storage Organizer : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Robinet de cuisine à bec rétractable fini chrome pour un style simple et contemporain ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Bijjaladeva Antique Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap The Copper Kitchen Faucet Tower Thick Leaf Split Kitchen Faucet, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, 760mm Pivot Shower Door Glass Screen Shower Enclosure with 760mm Side Panel;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom Mixer Bar Mixer Shower Set Tap antique bathroom faucet The gold grill white paint bathroom Washbasin Faucet simply grilled white finish fa: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like AWXJX European style retro style copper Basin Hot and cold redate chrome Faucet;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : MulFaucet Faucet Water tap Taps Swivel Hoses Hot and Cold Water Single Hole washbasin Basin, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Rubbermaid Commercial FG757588YEL Down Press Wringer for WaveBrake Buckets, 16-32-Ounce Capacity, Yellow, 36 Inches WAC Lighting WS-63724-30-AL Strip 24 LED Bath & Wall Light 3000K in Brushed Aluminum 24 Inches, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Moontang Kitchen Faucet Taps Swivel Spout Stainless Steel Lavatory Vanity Sink Faucet Hot Cold Mixer Tap, LPYMX,Padded bathtub Inflatable bathtub adult bathtub family bathtub bathtub plastic bucket bath, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a 900 mm Bifold Shower Door 6 mm Safety Glass Frameless Reversible Folding Shower Enclosure I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
L Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom Mixer Bar Mixer Shower Set Tap antique bathroom faucet The copper basin faucet hot and cold wash basin mixer lowered basin marble green ja
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.