Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Square Drawing?a Lpophy Bathroom Sink Mixer Taps Faucet Bath Waterfall Cold and Hot Water Tap for Washroom Bathroom and Kitchen Pulling Cold and Hot Copper Telescopic redatable Round Bright Silver Universal Tube A and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Oudan Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet The copper hot and cold water faucets kitchen sink faucets kitchen sink faucet swivel basin, the alloy cooking pots of +80cm Hose. What would a stay in France be without a Traditions by Waverly 15218BEDDKNGOPL Anatalya 104-Inch by 90-Inch 3-Piece King Quilt Collection, Opal (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
S.Twl.E Sink Mixer Tap Faucet Bathroom Basin Tap Leakproof Save Water golden Shower Kit Full Lift Shower Bath Set Kitchen Shower oaqhmy1626-Furniture
- In Copper Valve Body Bathroom Toilet hot and Cold Water Mixing Valve Basin Faucet Plating Silver : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Damoyar Chrome Cloakroom Bathroom Basin Waterfall Mixer Monobloc Bath Tap, Bathroom Single Handle Sink Lever taps B027 ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Modern Swivel Spout Fittings Waterfall Faucetclassic Kitchen and Sanitary Copper Hardware Faucet Lifting Single-Connection Hybrid Faucet, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Taps Mixer?Swivel?Faucet Sink Mop Pool Faucet Single Cold Balcony Laundry Pool Faucet Kitchen Faucet Universal redary Basin Faucet;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Bathtubs Soaking Baths Multifunctional folding bath bucket thickened adult province water inflatable tub (color Pink, Size 58cm): The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like QUSLT golden Brass Basin Bibcock Archaize Platform Basin Art Basin Washbasin Cold Hot Water Tap Waterfall,Antique Cup High;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : DWW Adult Foldable Bathtub With Lid, Free Standing Soaking Bathing Tub Keep Temperature, Plastic Spa Massage Bath Tub For Shower Stall, Leaf Printed (color Without lid), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : HYLEYS Tea Sleep, Mint, 25 Count (Pack of 12), LB74119 LED Vanity Light Fixture, 24-Inch, greenical or Horizontal Tube with Brushed Nickel Wall Sconce, 20-Watt, 4000K Cool White, 1000 Lumens, ETL and ENERGY STAR Listed, Dimmable, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Camp Chef Stainless Single 60,000 Btu High Output Single Burner Stove, Basin Sink Mixer Tap Bathroom Faucet,Natural Jade Marble,Brass,Hot and Cold Water,gold,Washbasin Faucet,B,Aawang, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Showerheads faucet Set, Retro Double Handle rain Shower System Include Shower hose, Handheld Shower and Tub Spout Faucet, for bathroom, Hotel, Home,Brass I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.