Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or AQMMi Basin Sink Mixer Tap for Lavatory Pull-Out Brass Swivel Hot and Cold Water Antique Brass Bathroom Vanity Sink Faucet and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : SXJIRTCGQ Basin Sink Sprung Plug Wash Basin Water Wash Basin Sink Basin Basin Bounce Flip Fittings Water Pipe,Bounce - Overflow Hole. What would a stay in France be without a AWA - Ophir - Vessel basin single lever tap mixer- chrome (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Kichler 42432AP Leeds Pendant 1-Light, Antique Pewter Mini oaqhmy3126-Furniture
- In Sax Stack-a-Rack Drying Rack, Red, Powder Coated, 30 x 21 x 17 Inches : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Lpophy Bathroom Sink Mixer Taps Faucet Bath Waterfall Cold and Hot Water Tap for Washroom Bathroom and Kitchen Double Switch Copper Chrome Hot and Cold ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Bathroom Faucet Copper Hot and Cold Kitchen Sink Taps Kitchen Faucet Chrome-Plated Copper Waterfall Faucet, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, IBathUS Kitchen sink faucet sink copper single cold quick open kitchen faucet;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Zirconium gold Copper with Hook Double Bathroom Angle Frame Fan Wide Copper net Basket: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen The Brass chrome golden basin retro hot & cold water taps plus high single hole on the upper basin of gold-plated surface basin, gold-plated surface basin;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : YUNMO Inflatable Bathtub Thickened Adult Tub Foldable Design Convenient Storage Suitable For Bath Medicated Bath bluee Pink (color Pink), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Stunning Bathroom Sink Toilet Faucet Modern Faucet Brass Bathroom Faucet Brushed Mixed bar Faucet, Oudan A vanity area with water faucet basin waterfall faucet hot and cold full copper sink vanity faucet surface basin faucet Single Hole E, Chrome color plus high (color A gold), Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Bench Pots of gold LHbox Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet Basin mixer continental gold-copper faucet basin bathroom wash basins Jade Green Jade hot and cold taps, stylish pink, Cxmm Single copper faucet single cold faucet sink sink faucet, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Bathroom Sink Taps Faucet Basin Faucet,Copper Hot and Cold Mixing Faucet Chrome Single Hole Washbasin Faucet I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
Antique bronze titanium double handles three holes ceramic valve waterfall outlet hot and cold bathroom basin faucet three-piece Bathroom Sink Taps Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Tap Bathroom Mixer Bathroom Basin Mixer Tap Sink Taps
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.