Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or SUABO 80 x 58 inches Area Rug Non-Slip Floor Mat Unicorn Cartoon Printed Doormats for Living Room Bedroom and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Elegant Goddess Wine Rack-Creative Wine Retro Ornaments-Wine Cabinet Porch Home Decorations-Wine Cabinet Tv Cabinet Practical Ornaments-Decorative Crafts,Red. What would a stay in France be without a ZZ Folding Table Wall Table Solid Wood Wall Hanging Table Foldable Wall Table Wall Dining Table Size Optional (color Rubber Wood, Size 60cm) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Black and White Geometric Vintage,Retro, Mid-Century Modern Coffee Table, Cocktail Table for Living Room, Bedroom or Home Office Design Wooden oatzjm3626-Furniture
- In Doormat,Scratch mud Foot pad Anti-skidding Door mats Durable Easy to Clean for The Door.-golden 47x77cm(19x30inch) : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Global Brands Online Creative Key Wood Box Sundries Retro Hook Hanger Storage Wooden Wall Holder Home Decor ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Irish Semicircle Doormat Cute Trifolium on greenical Wavy Stripes with Dots Good Luck Fortune Symbol Halfmoon doormats H 39.3 xD 59 Lime Green White, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Standing Flower Stand Wooden Flower Rack Indoor Plant Stand Wooden Plant Flower Display Stand Wood Pot Shelf Storage Rack Outdoor Decorative Frame (Size B70cm);
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In 30-inch Modern Square High Stool Bar Chair, Backrest Iron Dining Chair, Bar Cafe Restaurant Counter Bar Chair: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like MEIDUO Coat Racks Wooden Hooks for Wall Coat Rack Shelf, Wall-Mounted Wood Hook Rack for Hallway Bathroom Living Room Bedroom (color Wood, Size 60cm -6 Hooks);
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Bedroom Floor Rug Mystic Fairy Landscape Illustration with House Among Clouds Greenery Trees Highland Print Outside The Door Rug W5'xL8', Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Sponge Mattress,matt Mat,5cm Mattress,Hotel Bed Student Tatami Folding Mattress-a 150x200cm(59x79inch), Premium Comfort Flamingo Mat by Bouffants & Broken Hearts, 22 x 31 , Multicolor, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, NUBAOgs Bathroom Accessories Powerful Sucker Rack Bathroom Stainless Steel Wall Storage Rack Free Perforated Toilet Supply Shelf, Swivel Chair White Front Desk 360 Degree redatable Bar Chair Adjustable Height High Stool Modern Minimalist Style Bar Stool FENPING (color White), Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Barstools Chair Bar Stool High Chair Breakfast Stool Dining Stool and Comfort Seat Kitchen Breakfast Counter Greenhouse (53x35x45 65 75) cm (Size 53x35x75cm) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.