Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Vintage Solid Wood Bookshelf Bamboo Racks Study Room Remote Control Storage Magazine Rack File Rack Magazine Rack == and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Holland Bar Stool NCAA Washington State Cougars 15 x 26-Inch Football Mirror. What would a stay in France be without a Imports Decor Rubber Back Coir Doormat, Ameeba, 18-Inch by 30-Inch (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Wall Rack Bar Wall Decoration Solid Wood Wrought Iron Pipe American Retro Wall Hanging Industrial Shelf Storage Rack (Size A) Restaurant Wind oatzjm626-Furniture
- In Coffee Table Side Table, Multipurpose Mobile Snack Table Double Open Storage Corner Table Solid Wood Household Small Coffee Table Bedside Table (color Wood color) : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Standing Coat Racks Coat Rack Floor Solid Wood Simple Modern Bedroom Nordic Clothes Rack Floor Hanger Wooden 175 52cm (color B) ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Artzfolio Grunge Triangle D5 Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Natural Brown Frame 20 X 20Inch, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Kids Semicircular Cushioncolorful Collection of Bicycles with Boys Girls Riding Sports Activity Themed Pattern Entry Door Mat H 35.4 xD 53.1 Multicolor;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Best Price Mattress Twin XL Mattress Topper - 3 Inch Gel Memory Foam Bed Topper with Cooling Mattress Pad, Twin Extra Long Size: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Shiyanghang Solid Wood Coat Rack 46×168cm Floor Hanger Assembly Tree Simple Modern Easy Inssizetion Living Room Bedroom Hanger with Tripod Base (color Solid Wood);
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : 10040cn Wall-Mounted Wooden Collapsible Wall-Mounted Table Dining-Table Against The Wall Computer Desk Wall-Enhanced 8050cm (Solid Wood Varnish) (Size 10040cn), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Solid Wood Coat Rack Hook Wall Hanging Creative Porch Hanger Hall Hall Bedroom Hanger Wall Shelf (color B, Size 4 Hooks), Pug Half Round Door mats Photograph of a Pug Pure Bred Puppy with a Loose Collar Cute Dog Pets Animal Bathroom Mat H 39.3 xD 59 Pale Brown Black, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, A 120x200cm(47x79inch) Futon Japanese Floor Tatami Mattress, Foldable Sleeping Mattress Topper Mat Pad Cushion mats for Yoga Meditaion Bay Window-A 120x200cm(47x79inch), SCBED Floor Steel, not Inspected, Step, Step, Step, Single Layer, Rust Ladder, Bench Ladder (Size A), Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Mystic Semicircular CushionBig Mystic Tree with Big Thorns Branch in Light Spooky Night Fantasy Illustration Entry Door Mat H 31.5 xD 47.2 Teal White I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
Flower96FIY1235 19.7x31.5In+19.7x47.2In Non-Slip Indoor Door Mat Entrance Rug Rectangle Absorbent Moisture Floor Carpet for Vintage Brown Jacquard with White Background Doormat 23.6x35.4In+23.6x70.9In
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.