Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Interior Door Rug Bathroom Rug Slip Anemone Flower Retro Grunge Display with Graphic Anemone Field Buds Leaves Floor Rug Pattern W4'xL6' and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Pattern07 47 x 59 (W120cm x L150cm) Kids Rugs，Queen,Vintage Grunge Here Sits The Queen Quote Antique Crown Royalty Theme Hipster,Charcoal Grey 63 x 94 Slip-Resistant Washable Entrance Doormat. What would a stay in France be without a Coffee Table Wall-Mounted Folding Table, Drop-Leaf Table Solid Wood Desk Small Apartment Household Dining Table Computer Desk, 14 Sizes (Size 20 12in) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Artzfolio Spring Flowers D4 Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Dark Brown Frame 20 X 20Inch oatzjm1293-Furniture
- In Home Decor Exotic Cascade to Creek Enchanted Autumn with Faded Fall Leaves orange White is Easy to Clean and not Faded 55 x63 : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, bluee Floor Chair, Foldable Balcony Meditation Chair Lounge Chair Single Floor Seating,Multi-color Optional (color Brown) ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Purple GLJ Bar Chair Chair Lift redating Bar Chair backrest Stool Bar Stool (color Yellow), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Bookcase,Iron Art Desktop Bookshelf Shelf Storage Rack Desktop Organizer for Students, Home, Office,gold,20 50cm;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In LRW Small Stool, Solid Tea, Tea Table, Sofa, Stool, Cloth, Stool, Stool, Low Stool, Fashion, shoes, Stools, Red Lattices. (Size Height 28 cm): The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like 50CM WBBJBD Solid Wood Stool Bar Chair, Bar Stool, Stool, Oak High Chair, Step Stool, High Bar Stool,45 50 60 70 80cm (Size 50CM);
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : CQOZ Creative Outdoor Folding Chair Park Lounge Chair Indoor Computer Chair American Simple Single Chair Folding Chair (color Yellow), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : 60CM Coat Rack Creative Wall Hanging Wood Hanger Bedroom Living Room Door Wall Hooks Wall Decoration Handmade 3D Relief (Size 60CM), Coat Rack Wall-Mounted Multi-Functional Combination Hanger On Coat Rack Display Stand (Size 90cm25cm34cm), Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Coffee Table Lockers, Wooden Invisible Handle, Double Drawer Multi-Layer, Non-Slip Drop Baffle Used for Living Room Study 2 colors (color Wood color), Geometric Stripes Kitchen Mats Door Mats Room Door Pattern Washed Bathroom Mats Mats,A3, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a TXXM Barstools Storage Stool Storage Stool Organize The Box Modern Simple Change shoes Bench Sofa Stool Can Sit Multifunction (Size S(32 24 36cm)) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
B-Yellow 404040cm ZZHF changtoukui Side Table, Solid Wood Mini Round Side Table Multifunction Bedside Table Living Room Sofa Side Small Table Bedroom Bay Window Coffee Table (color B-White, Size 40 40 40cm)
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.