Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or QIANGDA Coat Hat Rack Wall-Mounted Iron Tube, 2 Sizes Optional (Size 100 12.5cm) and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Red DQMS Bar Chair Home Modern Minimalist Bar Chair Bar Chair Lift redating Front Desk Chair High Stool (color Black). What would a stay in France be without a Nursery Semicircle Doormat Two Flirty Owls on a Tree with colorful Flowers Adorable Birdies Summer Nature Halfmoon doormats H 35.4 xD 53.1 Multicolor (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Light bluee 414136cm ZHAOYONGLI Creative Home Square PU Sofa Stool Easy to Clean and Durable (color Light Khaki, Size 41 36cm) 41 Footstools,Otools oavhym626-Footstools
- In QIQI-LIFE Solid Wood Square Stool, Home Dining Stool,4-Leg Sponge Pad Small Chair,Fabric Dressing Stool Living Room Sofa Stool Wooden Bench (color Wood color, Size 02) : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Pastoral Blanket Mattress Bathroom Bathroom Non-Slip Bedroom Door Mat Door Kitchen Living Room Carpet,A3 ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, A Nevy Brands Coat Rack Multi-Function Solid Wood Floor Home Slanting Rod Type Scarf Rack 45 45 155CM (color B), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Modern Bar Stools with Back Counter Height Bistro Pub Side Chairs Barstools Footrest Metal Legs Faux Leather Seat for Home Kitchen, Brown;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Universal V-Hull Fish Ski Boat Trailerable Cover Waterproof Marine Grade Black 17-19ft: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Solid Wood Stool High Stool Step Stool Home High Stool Wooden Bench Bar Chair Bar Stool High Wooden Bench High Bench Wood 30×2×45cm ZXMDMZ (color Black);
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Bamboo Folding Computer Desk Adjustable Angle can Lift Bed Desk to Learn Computer Desk, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Apple wood color NAN Mobile Coffee Table Simple and Modern Mini Sofa Cabinet Bedside Table 51 30 56CM Folding Tables (color Cherry Wood color), Mattress Non-Slip Thicken Tatami Mattress, Memory Foam Futon Mattress Lightweight Sponge Mattress Hypoallergenic Mattress Pad Living Room Apartment (color D, Size 90x200cm), Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, B 2 tiers XJRHB Household Items Folding Ladder Stool Adult Ladder Wrought Iron Living Room Portable Storage Rack Kitchen Folding Ladder (color B, Size 3 Tiers), Sheetsnthings 3 Plush 100% Microfiber Twin Down Alternative Mattress Pad Topper, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a 45CM Fashion Barstools Chair Footrest High Stool Upholstered Dining Chairs as Stool for Kitchen Pub Breakfast Stool Pink Seat Metal Legs Max Load 150kg (Size 45CM) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.