Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or A HQCC Solid Wood Ladder Chair Multifunctional Wooden Ladder Chair Foldable Shelving Ladder with 2 Steps for Home Decoration and Library (color A) and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : XHLZDY Folding Chair, Dining Chair Home Office Computer Chair Lounge Chair Brown Reception Chair (45×46×79cm). What would a stay in France be without a B 100x120cm JIAJUAN Doormat Non-Slip Front Entrance Indoor Outdoor Floor Mat Dirt Trapper Mats, 14mm, 4 colors, Multiple Sizes (color B, Size 100x120cm) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
ZSPPPP Coat Rack, European Floor Stand Simple Hanger Creative Wrought Iron Living Room Rack with Basket (color Black) Bedroom oavhym2793-Furniture
- In Yellow 72cm Xue Iron Bar Chair Cafe High Stool Green PP Seat Living Room Counter Chair Bar Restaurant Leisure Non-Slip Reinforcement Table and Chair A+ (color White, Size 72cm) : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, bluee 505575cm Restaurant Plastic Chair Back Chair Cafe Chair Office Chair Bedroom Dormitory Chair Stackable (color Black, Size 50 55 75cm) ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, ValueYee greenical Solid Wood Coat Rack Living Room Bedroom Creative Floor Coat Rack Creative Minimalist Floor Hanger ValueYee, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Britax Pioneer Harness-2-booster Cover Set, Domino;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In 44x44x65cm DQMS Industrial Bar Chair Backrest with Back Square Seat Dining Chair Breakfast Restaurant Bar Loading 150 Kg Metal Legs (Size 44x44x75cm): The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Coffee Wood Clothes Tree Simple Hatstand Coatrack Hat Rack 180cm ( color White );
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Xiao Jian Folding Table - Heightening Laptop to Make A Table with A Foldable Small Table College Dormitory Lazy Study Desk - Size 80x50x35cm Folding Table (color E), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Door mat,Entrance Door mats Carpet mats Non Slip Door mat Durable Easy Clean Front Door mat-Yellow 58x82cm(23inchx32inch), Single Double Quilt Quilted Comforter Corner Tabs Double Quilt Four Seasons Thicken Warm Soft All Season Prevent Allergy Quilt (Size 200cmx230cm3.5kg), Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Quilt Thicken Warm and Soft for All Season All-Season Quilted Comforte Rhypoallergenic Quilted Comforter with Corner Tabs100% Cotton Fabrics (Size 180cmx220cm2.5cm), White Dall Bar Stool Solid Wood Restaurant Home High Stool PP Seat Modern Household Assembly 47×47×76cm, 6 colors (color Red), Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Bar Chair Chair Lift Household Backrest Bar Stool Reception Chair High Stool Modern Simple 9 colors 1 Size (color I) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.