Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Thickened Tatami Mattress,Student Dormitory Mat,Single Double Sponge Mattress-A 200x220cm(79x87inch) and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Wjq-Adjustable Hydraulic Rolling Swivel Stool PU Leather Cushion 360 Degree redation Work Chair Tattoo Facial Massage Round Salon Spa Stool Chair. What would a stay in France be without a Thicken Mattress Pad, Dormitory Sleeping Pad Lightweight Futon Mattress Tri-fold Fiber Mattress Topper Comfort Portable-A 180x200cm(71x79inch) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
PeaceipUS Kitchen Shelf Landing Multilayer Home Carts Mobile Storage Rack (color Black) oawofz2293-Furniture
- In Coat Rack Solid Wood Wall Coat Rack, Clothes Hanger Behind The Door, White Hanger on The Wall, Wall Hanging Coat Hook (Size 99cm) : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, - RumbaTM Whiteboard Screen Accessories, Ganging Connector Set, Silver ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Backless Bar Stool. Folding Cushioned NASCAR 18 Backless Bar Stool Steel Frame and Plastic Seat Material Stackable, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Carpet, Weave Round Computer Chair Cushion Hanging Basket pad Living Room Bedroom Study Home Diameter 40cm Diameter 150cm Soft and Comfortable (color Dark Brown, Size Diameter120cm);
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Summer Ice Silk Mat Foldable Printing Air Conditioning Soft Seat(1 Mat+2 Pillowcase)-D Queen2: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like TH Floor Stand Hanging Rack, Eco-Friendly Hanging Clothes Racks, Household Living Room Coat Rack, Hallway Coat Hanger Stand (color Pink disc);
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Non-Slip Tatami Floor Mattress Pad Cover Mat Foldable Cooling Mattress Pad Summer Floor Mats Breathable Hypoallergenic (color C, Size 100x200cm), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : QYSZYG Household Folding Chair, Fashion Chair, Portable shoes Bench, Breathable Computer Desk Stool Stool (color White), Trademark Global WWE Randy Orton Padded Bar Stool, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, WAN SAN QIAN- Red Wine Glass Holder Upside Down Home Goblet Shelf Bar Decorated Wine Glass Holder Hanging Cup Holder Hanging Cup Holder Wine Rack (color Retro Copper, Size 80cm25cm), LHA Barstools Modern Minimalist Front Desk Backrest Bar Chair Bar Stool High Chair Lift Chair Bar Furniture (color Grey), Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Solid Wood Small Round Table, European Romantic Sofa Side Table Coffee Table, Multi-Function Coffee Table Side A Few Small Table Oversized A+ (color Bronze, Size 55CM) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
Kitchenware Racks Storage Basket Plastic Kitchen Fruit And Vegetable Three-layer Shelves Bathroom Living Room Storage Tower Floor Storage Organizer Circular Design With Caster 3 Hooks Size 38.538.571cm
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.