Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Carpet Doormat Indoor mats Doormats Indoor mats Mat Cushion-A 100x140cm(39x55inch) and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : 67.5 24cm Wrought Iron Hook Coat Rack Polka Dot Wrought Iron Hook Suitable for A Variety of Style Scenes. What would a stay in France be without a European plaid flower kitchen mat Water absorbent non-slip mat Kitchen oil-proof mat Door mat home-C 45x150cm(18x59inch) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
LS shelf Stainless Steel ABS greenical Stand Chopstick Holder Knife Cutlery Kitchen Drain Storage Rack Size 17985146mm 27290208mm Modern retro style rack ( Size 27290208mm ) fashion trend oayjjj793-Furniture
- In Pvc thickening personality door mat The door Lobby non-slip foot door mat Restroom Balcony floor mat Carpet-A 80x120cm(31x47inch) : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, CribWrap Crib Wrap 3PC Rail Cover Set By Trend Lab - 1- 51 Front Rail Cover & 2- 27 Side Rail Covers Bundle, Sage Fleece ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Base in Silver Copper European in The Bathroom Crystal Costume Toilet Paper Hanger Simple Rod,Soap Rack, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Carpet, Nordic Creative Trend Carpet Living Room Modern Bedroom Carpet Black and White 0.7 × 2.0m 1.4 × 2.0m Soft and Comfortable (color 1, Size 1.0 1.4m);
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In European-style floor mats Indoor entrance mats anti-slipping mats Wear washable pads cushion for computer chair -D 70x180cm(28x71inch): The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like FANGFA Storage Baskets Hand Weaving Bedroom Living Room Clothes Book Finishing Box Foldable (Size 30 30 30cm+Lining Cloth);
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Comfortable Lounge Chair Footstool shoes Shelf Rack Sponge PU Cushion Removable Wash Solid Wood Legs, 11 colors Optional (color I, Size 28x28x25cm), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : LaMont Home Barrington Bench Hamper, White, RFJJAL Large Cushion Soft Pack Cotton Princess Bed Large Backrest Double Long Pillow with Core Removable and Washable (color A4, Size 1.2m), Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, RFJJAL Triangle Wedge Cushion Bed Head Backrest Lumbar Cushion Pillow Sofa Cushion Soft Bag with Zipper Washable, 10 colors, 5 Sizes Optional (color 5, Size 100 x 22 x 50 cm), LAXF-Coat Hanger Stand Coat Rack Heavy Duty Nickel Hooks Wall Mount Clothes Hat Holder Wooden Board Creative Movable Hook (Size 48.5 cm), Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Stools Stool Sofa Stool Low Stool Solid Wood Square Stool Fabric Stool Living Room Small Bench Rectangular Footstool Home Gift (color Green, Size 40 27 17cm) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.