Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Tensai Wanda Collection Wide Square Back Durable Plastic Monobloc Chair, White and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : ZHAOYONGLI Stools Footstool Solid Wood shoes Bench Home Fabric Storage Sofa Bench Seat Coffee Table Bench Fitting Room Small Stool Creative Solid Durable Long Lasting (color Petal red). What would a stay in France be without a XSJJ Bathroom Glass Shelf, Shelf Single-Layer Copper Glass Dressing Table Shelf Bathroom Pendant Bathroom Glass Shelf (Size 30cm 11.8inch) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Bamboo Tree Storage Shelves and Hooks Stand Rack, Garment Clothes Coat Has Umbrella Portable Hanger, Free Standing Entryway-B 175x35cm(69x14inch) oayjjj1626-Furniture
- In Senior Care Walking Cane Adjustable Folding Stick Massage Stool Portable Chair Fishing Rest LED Light for Elder Max Weight 440 lbs Combo Crutches Aluminum Alloy : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, 15-17.7 Inch Round Wall-Mounted Mirror with Leather Hanging Strap (Adjustable) Bamboo Frame Mirror for Bathroom Makeup Bedroom Hallway Home Decoration,Natural color ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, CCF Shelf Living Room Bedroom Shelf Landing Trapezoidal Frame Corner Partition Solid Wood Shelf CCFSF (color 40.5 5.8CM), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Bathroom Storage Basket Plastic, Plastic Storage Rack with Wheel, Household Dirty Clothes Bucket (color Beige, Size 2 Tier);
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Aomike 2 Piece Non-Slip Kitchen Mat Rubber Backing Doormat Purple and White Hearts Sketch Pattern Runner Rug Set, Hallway Living Room Balcony Bathroom Carpet Sets (19.7 x 31.5 +19.7 x 63 ): The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Aomike 2 Piece Non-Slip Kitchen Mat Rubber Backing Doormat Fantasy Romantic Hearts Pattern Runner Rug Set, Hallway Living Room Balcony Bathroom Carpet Sets (19.7 x 31.5 +19.7 x 63 );
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Bedside Blanket Doormat suitMarine Life Yacht Sail Boat Starfish Shell Fish Aquatic Graphic Design Baby bluee Cozy and Durable Blanket 50 x70 Mat 33 x21 , Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : CJC Tables Table Laptop Desk Stand Bed Sofa Portable Folding Small Camping, Portable Kids Ball Pit, bluee Baby Play Pit Storage Bag, Ideal for Toddlers Indoor Outdoor Play (color With 100 balls), Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, 2 Piece Non-Slip Kitchen Mat Rubber Backing Doormat A Pickup Truck Loaded with Shamrock Runner Rug Set, Hallway Living Room Balcony Bathroom Carpet Sets (19.7 x 31.5 +19.7 x 63 ), Aomike 2 Piece Non-Slip Kitchen Mat Rubber Backing Doormat Red Themed Snowman Penguin Bear Tree Runner Rug Set, Hallway Living Room Balcony Bathroom Carpet Sets (19.7 x 31.5 +19.7 x 63 ), Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Thai Triangle Pillow Cushion Vintage Decorative Cotton Cushion, Green I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.