Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Deny Designs Hello Sayang Baroque Mirror, Ahoy Hoy and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Bathroom Stools Bathroom Stool Footstool Toilet Stool Footstool Steps Pedals Toilets Increased Stools (color Yellow, Size 30cm40cm12cm). What would a stay in France be without a MUMA Storage Basket Handicraft Woven Vegetables Toy Fruit Organizer Container Multiple Sizes Optional (color T1, Size 26.5x21x9.5cm) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Aomike 2 Piece Non-Slip Kitchen Rubber Backing Doormat Bear Penguin Party Runner Rug Set, Hallway Living Room Balcony Bathroom Carpet Sets x 31.5 +19.7 x 63 ) Mat (19.7 oayjjj2793-Furniture
- In LPD Brands Footstool Change shoes Bench Sofa Stool Storage Stool Household Living Room Cloth Stool,30X30X30CM (color A, Size 30X30X35CM) : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, WENZHE Upholstered Fabric Headboard Bedside Cushion Pads Cover Bed Wedges Backrest Waist Pad Large Back Multifunction Washable Simple Modern, There Is Headboard No Headboard, 5 colors, 7 Sizes ( color 3 , Size No headboard-120cm ) ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, QTQZ Brisk- Vintage Bar Armchair Lifts and Turns Sofa Stool American Bar Stool Solid Wood Stool High Stool Desk Sofa Stool (color Optional) (color 5), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, FH Home Footstool, Creative Leather Fashion Sofa Bench, shoes Bench Leather, Multi-color (color pink);
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In CJC Coat Rack Bamboo Wall Hanging Creative Decoration Adjustable Spacing 5 Hooks Furniture Home Kitchen Hallway Multifunction (color Wood color): The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like DSR Eiffel Dining Chair, Patchwork C Fabric, Chrome Black Wire Metal Eiffel Legs;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Floor Futon Mattress. Sleeping Pad, Tatami Mat, Japanese Bed Roll, Foldable Roll Up Mattress, Rolling Bed, Mattress Topper Pad (color B, Size 0.9×2m), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Footstools Upholstered Footstool Fashion Dressing Stool Household Stool Solid Wood Round Footstool Furniture upholstered Footstool Wooden Bench (color Alphabet Section), Slide Out Removable Storage Tower Kitchen Bedroom Storage Rack Bathroom Shelf with Wheels White (Size 4 Tier), Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, DYR American LOFT Bookshelf Country Style DIY Furniture Shelves Iron Wall Shelf Bookcase Shelf Display Shelf (color 1002), Bamboo Cool Sleeping Mat Mattress Pad Cushion Smooth Air-Conditioned Bed Mat Fold with Ice Silk Pillowcases Home Student Dormitory (color A, Size 80x190cm), Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Coat Rack Wall Mount Clothes Hat Holder Vintage Wooden Heavy Duty Hooks Creative Big Hook White (Size 48.3cm(3 Hook)) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.