Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Stuffed Animal Storage Bean Bag Chair for Kids and Adults. Luxury Velvet Stuffie Seat - Cover ONLY(Grey 200L 52 Gal) and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Abstract Floor Mat Indoor Pattern of Retro Style Squares Checkered Design Geometrical Elements Front Door mat Black Vermilion Beige 79 x118 . What would a stay in France be without a Aomike 2 Piece Non-Slip Kitchen Mat Rubber Backing Doormat Red Pink and White pink Flower Runner Rug Set, Hallway Living Room Balcony Bathroom Carpet Sets (19.7 x 31.5 +19.7 x 47.2 ) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
A Coat rack Simple coat rack Solid Wood Bedroom Floor Hanger Storage Rack Simple Modern Clothes (color D) Rack Hanger oalizx3460-Standing Coat Racks
- In Grey and Yellow Semicircular Cushion Hawaiian Island Flowers on Abstract Animal Print Theme Backdrop Entry Door Mat H 43.3 xD 64.9 White and Pale Grey : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, ZZHF yushizhiwujia Storage Racks Bathroom Toilet Bathroom Shelf Countertops Toiletries Desktop Storage Racks (color White) ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Standing Coat Racks Coat Rack Hanger Floor Solid Wood Drying Rack Living Room Bedroom Hanger (color Beige, Size 80 40 174cm), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, E 80X80CM Folding Table Home Portable Solid Wood Desktop Square Balcony Garden Metal Legs Small Dining Table (color D, Size 80X80CM);
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Biscottini Solid raw Beachwood W46xDP41xH101 cm Sized bar Stool Made in : The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like A DYR Retro Rack Shelf Wall Iron Wall Shelves Industrial Style A Variety of Styles (color B);
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Wooden furniture legs, Square Tapered Finish, Set of 4 Pieces. The Large Sofa Legs Have a Medieval Modern Style and are Suitable for Home Conversion Kits as Well as Coffee Tables and Bed Legs., Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Headboard Bed Backrest Cushion Bed Cushion Bedside Pillow Linen Large Soft Pillow Lumbar Support Detachable 7 Solid colors 3 (color Light Purple, Size 150 58cm), Deco 79 Ceramic Foot Stool, 14 by 18-Inch, bluee, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Headboard Bed Backrest Cushion Bed Cushion Bedside Pillow with Bed headboard Linen Cloth Large Soft Pillow Lumbar Support,Detachable 14 Solid colors 8 Sizes (color bluee, Size L120H60CM), GJD Coatrack Bamboo Floor Racks Racks Simple Wardrobe Bedroom Racks Living Room Creative Storage Rack Hatstand (Size Width80cm), Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a colorful Semicircular CushionWatercolor Style Abstract colorful Bird Feathers Artistic Nature Wildlife Theme Entry Door Mat H 31.5 xD 47.2 Multicolor I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.