Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Healthybusiness1 Luxurious Velvet Mattress Cover Predector 1 pc with Zipper Closure Gift Home Decor, Navy bluee, Twin, 18 Height Mattress and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Suit -F The European Media to Aluminum, Bathroom Toilet Toilet Batteries Blond Hanger,Function -F. What would a stay in France be without a 50cm PeaceipUS Bamboo Flower Racks Balcony Living Room Indoor Multiple Layers Landing Shelf (Size 80 cm) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
L 90x200cm Tatami Mattress Thickening Multifunctional Ventilation Double Bedroom Mat Student Dormitory Single Bed Mat Home Yoga Mat F, Size 180X200cm) (color oalizx4293-Mattresses
- In Natural Maple Finish Essentials 3-Drawer Mobile Filing Cabinet 6092 from Nexera, Black : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Upper Case Letter N Mirrors - 45cm ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Folding Chair Simple and Ventilated Deckchair, Breathable Folding Recliner, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, GJD Chair-Stool Iron Padded Dining Table Fashion Home Sofa Home Convenient (color 8);
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In WFFXLL Iron Coat Rack Garment Hanger Wall Mounted, Single Rail Clothes Holder and Storage Floating Shelf for Entryway Hallway Bedroom Bathroom Coat Rack (color Black, Size 80x28cm): The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Bar Stools Kitchen Chair Breakfast Bar Stool High Stool Seats,Industrial Style Comfortable Backrest Metal Frame,for Pub Counter Cafe Kitchen Home,2 colors;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : LPD Brands Storage Stool Modern Creative Multifunctional Storage Stool Living Room Foyer Storage Bench shoes Bench (color A, Size 30X30X35cm), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Roundhill Furniture Swivel Red Bonded Leather Adjustable Hydraulic Bar Stool, Set of 2, B Pack of 1 Xueshengshangmaoo Household Practical stools European stools Footstools Easy stools Change shoes stools Joker stools Bedroom stools Creative stools Wood Bar Stool Indoor Outdoor, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Dream On Me Traveler Portable Bassinet, Twinkle Grey, Learning pad W35 x L59 INCH Hedgehog,Porcupine Animals with Big Smiles Carrying Apples on Polka Dot Backdrop with Trees, Multicolor Non-Slip, with Non-Slip Backing,Non-Slip Door Mat Carpet, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a A ZDYUY Folding Chairs for Home Portable Ladder for Adults Simple Creative Kitchen Chair Small Stool Solid Wood Stool High Stool (color F) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.