Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Stools Footstool Work Stool Step Stool Tea Ceremony Straw Meditate Meditation Futon Pucao ZHANGQIANG (color Wood, Size Wood-40 40 10) and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Kitchen Microwave Oven Rack Space Aluminum Wall Mounted Space-Saving Hanging Stand Storage Shelf Organisation. What would a stay in France be without a Living Room Coffee Table Bedroom Bedside Coffee Table Balcony Magazine Coffee Table Garden Small Square Table,4 (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Baby Fence 8 with Door Fence Indoor Courtyard Independent Play Area 128x128x66cm (color orange) Panel oalizx2460-Furniture
- In NCAA University of Nebraska Digital Print Reclining Camp Chair, Red, One Size : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Rack- Bathroom Shelf, Space Aluminum Tripod, Kitchen Storage Rack, Corner Flower Stand, Bearing Strong (color Pink) ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Bar Chair Lift high Stool Fashion Beauty Stool Back Swivel Chair bar Chair bar Stool bar Chair (Size 33 50-65cm), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Creative Solid Wood Wine Rack Home Wine Decoration Living Room Shelf Restaurant Wine Cabinet Rack Smoke Hotel Wine Bottle Rack;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Red Kite Lit De Voyage Compact Pliable Berceau Transportable - black: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Der Kitchen Auminum Seasoning Rack Muti-Purpose Storage Rack Storage Shelves;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Small Stool Solid Wood Coffee Table Low Stool Fashion Creative Adult shoes Stool Sofa Stool Wooden Bench, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Bar Chair Bar Stool High Foot Backrest Lifting Stool Environmentally Friendly PU Pure Sponge 3 colors 1 Size (color Black), A PLDDY Crafts Feather Wrought Iron Wall Stickers Aluminum Foil Crafts European Home Living Room Wall Decoration (color B), Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Bar Stool, Bar Iron High Stool redate Cafe Counter High Back Woody Creative Retro Tall Front Desk Kitchen Chair European High 6080Cm 360 Degree,A, LUDSUY Bathroom accessoriesAll Copper Natural Jade Toilet Tissue Holder Toilet Paper Holder Bathroom Hardware Pendant gold Antique Roll Stand, A, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Silver Stainless Steel Kitchen Racks Multi-Layer Seasoning Shelf Storage Storage Rack Wall Hanging Knife Holder Kitchen Supplies ZXMDMZ (Size Large) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
D 1202350CM Reading pillow Back support pillow Bedside cushion pillow bed backrest predection lumbar pad bed back cushion Soft Case Sofa Large Double Beds Back Household Washable (602350CM , 802350CM , 10023
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.