Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Mirrors Mirror Simple Makeup Mirror Wall Hanging Decoration HD Vanity Mirror Nordic Style Princess Mirror Punch-Free Glass Mirror (color White, Size 30 30cm) and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : WellRest Spa Therapy Diamond Quilted Memory Foam Mattress Pad, King, White. What would a stay in France be without a A Laptop Table Side Table Coffee Table Living Room Sofa Side Table Bedside Table Wrought Iron Tempered Glass, 52 45 61cm (color A) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
& Black Moustache Large Size High-Back Ergonomic Gaming Chair Top Gamer Racing Seat with Massager Lumbar and Retractible with Footrest (Black) Support bluee oalizx2960-Video Game Chairs
- In D Xiao Jian Bookshelf - Student Desk Small Bookshelf Multifunction Shelf 60X17X50cm (Multiple colors Available) Bookshelf (color G) : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Artzfolio Elephant with A orange Balloon Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 20 X 20Inch ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, KAROLA 2 Piece Non-Slip Kitchen Mat Doormat Runner Rug Set Thin Low Pile Indoor Area Rugs Watercolor Floral bluee Red orange Purple Flowers 19.7 x31.5 +19.7 x47.2 , Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, 49.5cm (4 hooks) White DYR Hanger Wood Hook Rack with 4 5 6 Hooks Wall Hanger Hooks for Jackets, Coats, Hats, Scarves Retro color Freestanding (color White, Size 49.5 cm (4 Hooks));
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In White Coat Rack and Hat Hanger Solid Wood Coat Rack Bedroom Living Room Dressing Room Wrought Iron Floor Hanger H170cmW45cm (color White): The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Tatami Soft Mattress, Thicken futon Mattress, Student Dormitory Sleeping pad Foldable Breathable Antibacterial Anti-mite Single-G 90x200x5cm(35x79x2inch);
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : A Set of Four Round Wall Shelves, Living Room Wall Dining Room Wall Hanging Shelf,Save Space,Pink, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Coat Racks Clothing Store Hanger Display Stand Retro Old do Solid Water Pipe Shelves Clothing Rack Wall Hangers (Size 110cm), WN - redatable Bar Stool,Wrought Iron Leather Seat Backrest Lift Chair,High Stool,High Chair,Leather Cushions 5 colors,Can Lift 20cm,[Size 40x40x72 92cm] Bar stools (color C), Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, HOMEE Non-Slip Door Mats Corridor Aisle Mats Door Mat Hall Kitchen to Absorb Water Feet Mat, ZHAOHUI Mattress Predector Cotton Anti-mite Hygroscopic Breathable Comfortable Skin-Friendly Soft, 4 Packages, 7 colors, 2 Sizes (color G-2pcs, Size Full), Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Air Port Screen colorful Reef Tropical fish5 W96 x L240 Eliminate The Turf Highprecision Curtains for bedrooms Living Rooms Kitchens etc. I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.