Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Bungalow Flooring Waterhog Indoor Outdoor Stair Treads, Set of 4, 8-1 2 x 30 , Skid Resistant, Easy to Clean, Catches Water and Debris, Ellipse Collection, Charcoal and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : RedKite - Feed Me Compact Folding Highchair - Robot. What would a stay in France be without a C Chair Adult backrest Solid Wood Dining Chair Modern Minimalist Casual Soft Bag Home (color B) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
FAJRO Wheat Straws Rugs for entryway Doormat Area Rug Multipattern Door Mat shoes Scraper Home Dec Anti-Slip Indoor Outdoor oamzlm3460-Furniture
- In B 150x190cm(59x75inch) Fluffy Japanese Traditional futon Mattress,6cm Thick Breathable Elasticated Corner Straps Tatami Sleeping pad-B 150x190cm(59x75inch) : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Artzfolio Female with A Bizarre Black Mask Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 16 X 16.3Inch ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, GJD Coat Hooks,All Copper Barrels Wall Hooks Hooks Bathroom Towels Bathroom Hardware Pendants Coat Hooks, (Size Five Hooks), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, 9 Foot Tan Patio Furniture Wood Market Umbrella by NEW LEAF;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Indoor and Outdoor Plant Bonsai Display Stand, Metal Flower Stand Multi-Function Storage Rack, Decorative Living Room Balcony Corridor Bathroom Family (Size Large): The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like bluee White frame Dall Office Chair Mesh Back Handrail Home Decoration Computer Chair Company Meeting Room Dormitory (color Black, Size White Frame);
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Stainless Steel Tabletop Wine Glass Folding Rack Stand Hold 4 Wine Glass and 8 Bottles of Wine, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : 2 Piece Non-Slip Kitchen Mat Rubber Backing Doormat Happy St Patrick's Ireland Flag Boot ANG gold Coin Runner Rug Set, Hallway Living Room Balcony Bathroom Carpet Sets (19.7 x 31.5 +19.7 x 47.2 ), Backless Bar Stool Metal Round Industrial Style,Stainless Steel Counter Height Stool, Commercial Quality, Height Adjustable with 50-70cm, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Coat Rack Wall Hanging Wood Wall Shelves Hangers Shelf Hanger (color A), Abstract Semicircle Doormat Argyle Motif with Diamonds and Lozenges Infinite Symmetric Stripes Image Halfmoon doormats H 39.3 xD 59 Baby Pink Black Grey, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Style12 Diameter 48(inch& xFF09; Geometric，Personalized Floor mats Pastel Toned Abstract Floral Arrangement Feminine Romantic Pattern D54 Floor Mat Entrance Doormat I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.